Hubspot is one of the popular CRM worldwide, but it’s not just limited to customer relationships and contact management. Hubspot offers Marketing, Sales, Service, Operation, and CRM tools. One can use these tools individually, but it works best when used as a suite.
For starters, one can begin with free CRM from Hubspot; it’s 100% free. It is one of the best free CRM packages one can find SaaS world. Everyone from the Sales, marketing, operations, and support team will find helpful features that save their time and help management to streamline respective processes.
Here is the list of some of the features categorized based on job roles
Sales Managers and Executives
- Pipeline management
- Deal tracking
- Reporting dashboard
- Company insights
- Contact management
- Call tracking
- Lead generation
- Landing page builder
- Ad management
- Form builder
Customer Service Team
- Help desk & ticketing system
- Team email
- Live chat & chatbots
How to Integrate HubSpot with WordPress Website?
Hubspot understands the power of WordPress and the number of websites built with WordPress. So, HubSpot offers a free WordPress plugin that helps admins to set up the integration.
With this free plugin, you can use CRM, forms, live chat, analytics, and email marketing within WordPress itself. You don’t need to write code to install, set up integration with this plugin.
1. Install and activate the “HubSpot – CRM, Email Marketing, Live Chat, Forms & Analytics” plugin in WordPress.
2. You will be redirected to the plugin setting page where you can create a HubSpot account and connect it to the WordPress website.
If you have already created an account, sign in to the account. You will find a link to log in the top right corner.
3. On successful account creation, you need to set up a HubSpot account in the same window.
Add your company name, website address, team size, industry, job role.
4. Click on the “Connect Website” button to integrate the website with Hubspot.
5. On successful integration you will be redirected to plugin demo. Now you can see Reporting, Contacts, Lists, Forms, Chats, Email, and setting option in the left admin panel.